Email: [email protected]
Founder – Margaret A. Thomas (918) 691-4523
- Our vision is to enhance the lives of women one by one.
- Our mission is to provide a safe, secure and nurturing environment for women, particularly those women who age out of foster care. It’s three phase, five-year program will provide access to the life skills, job training and educational advancement necessary to embrace their future with confidence as a homeowner in society.
Our model is a three-phase housing initiative for women who are aged out of foster care and who seek to serve a diverse population. MHM is a unique program providing resources, tools, and permanent housing for participants. This is a five-year program, in which women can build a foundation of self-sufficiency or strengthen their already established foundation. In order for someone to be complete their personal, educational, and professional lives, as well as their overall well-being, must be enhanced. Everyone participating in the program will be changed for the better.
- Housing Education and Professional Empowerment
- Career Readiness and Life Skills
- Health, financial literacy, character building, etc.
- More services will be determined
- Female, 18-35 years of age
- Aged out of foster care
- Single, widowed or divorced